Larkmart - Sale Price Larkmart - Sale Price

YES YES YES

MORE LARKMART.

This is hilarious. The kid - "Maybe he'll poop out a 20!" LMfAO!!! I love how the cashier just gets off into his craziness , always building up to something even more crucial and off the wall.

I'll be watchin for the other 3, PEACE

The Deli The Deli

HAHAHAH

My life, to a T. Except I work for an Indian guy. Whats with the homo guy? the portal troll? Iam needing your payment of the short register for my sending to accountant, if you initial sign under the neath i will be sending, thank you buddy....what?

ThyGentleman responds:

Yeah the homo was something like te portal troll.

Press Start: Shoplifter Press Start: Shoplifter

Entertaining

And, at least the Customer Service line is run by English speaking people....HOPEFULLY!!!!! I freaking hate those self checkout things. The computer always makes me feel like I have been sapped of intelligence and functionality simultaneously HA.

Beez Chillin Beez Chillin

Thanx, cuz i'm enjoing listening to it

O-vosho responds:

Thanks mate. Much Appreciated :)

Fine Wine Fine Wine

I'm diggin this like trenches for dead bodies when accidentaled . I'd be priveledged to send ou what i have wrtten in the 45 or so i have been loooooooping this track. It's got a good vibe and I have a good message for it. If ou want me to throw sum vocs together ou can mix em in and put em on your mix tape. I remember when ou were dooin the shorts for Adult swim intermissions and i loved your music then. it would be a real honor to put sumthin nice together on this track, its a weird video games and life relation track. PM me for the lriks and let me know if ou want it. iff not i'll just record and throw it on NG with m shitt mixing and ou can hear it there

Sunra - Abuse Sunra - Abuse

I alter my functions all the time....I'm listen to this when i get to feelin salty about it ;)

Sunraw responds:

Hahahahaha. F'sho'!

Mao's Hip Hop 2010 Mao's Hip Hop 2010

Pretty cool man

I can see where you were tryin to throw a lil graffiti Hip-Hop on ther, It get's really trippy too though. THis is really cool, it's almost like the transformation of the art associated or influenced by the music industry from the 70's to 80's. The tagging in the lower left is not really needed. It would be cool to see that area utilized for more awesome 70's to 80-s evolution!!

Skarab Skarab

yup

I swear 2 god it look like the mighty ducks, fat shit !!!!