Larkmart - Sale Price Larkmart - Sale Price

YES YES YES

MORE LARKMART.

This is hilarious. The kid - "Maybe he'll poop out a 20!" LMfAO!!! I love how the cashier just gets off into his craziness , always building up to something even more crucial and off the wall.

I'll be watchin for the other 3, PEACE

The Deli The Deli

HAHAHAH

My life, to a T. Except I work for an Indian guy. Whats with the homo guy? the portal troll? Iam needing your payment of the short register for my sending to accountant, if you initial sign under the neath i will be sending, thank you buddy....what?

ThyGentleman responds:

Yeah the homo was something like te portal troll.

Press Start: Shoplifter Press Start: Shoplifter

Entertaining

And, at least the Customer Service line is run by English speaking people....HOPEFULLY!!!!! I freaking hate those self checkout things. The computer always makes me feel like I have been sapped of intelligence and functionality simultaneously HA.

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

Hahahahh

The squeezing of the eye ball when he's talking about simmering down is hilarious. As if his crazily strained face didn't show enough awkward hilarity lol. Short sweet and literally funny. If you have a mailing list please ADD me so I can see these monthly funny's!!!!!

Sidekick Stan-Curse Mothr Sidekick Stan-Curse Mothr

THE TREE TELLS ALL!!!

I just wish the super hero would have move more often other that chaseing mothrill...MOTHRILL ESCAPES!!! lol the guy that fell on the tree was funny, Possibly or impossibly a gift from mothrill hahaha. Nice work.

h2oOtter responds:

Thanks for the ideas and the music man! Possible "Sidekick Stan" sequels will involve more interaction and movement (with more action and characters). So look out 'cause they'll be coming. The force is u! :)

Johnny n Plank's Xmas Johnny n Plank's Xmas

Haha you got planked

this movie is funny.Fight seens where pretty cool, nice animation dude.

Prelude to the One Prelude to the One

Pretty dang cool

This guy gets in sum messes tho, He had to kill a musketeer, a cowboy, and a ninja. lol. Nice action

ninja awesome yeah 4.5 ninja awesome yeah 4.5

pretty cool

WOw this is cool. The shakeing marker shots give it a cool comic book effect. The entire sniper part was great. As soon as they got shot at the animation got quite intense. Nice comical txt banner, I could feel it when it showed their faces and they both yelled SNIPER and hid. Snipers comment had me rollin, OMFG CANT AIM when hes slowdancein the barrel. Loading Background?...NO, ending movie! =X I wanna see the to be continued

Gunny Bears Gunny Bears

Gummy Squish Squardron reporting for duty...

You are my hero....

Hitler is my Co-Pilot Hitler is my Co-Pilot

change that scrolling background a bit

and get sum better jokes. Most of this makes me just feel like "why?" Jesus said GD! and Jesus christ! God-damn jesus christ this is crazy.